Monday, September 21, 2009

FIRST WEEK IN REVIEW

Previous week's weight: 320
This week's weight: 317.2
Loss this week: -2.8 lbs gone FOREVER!!!

I am happy with myself for losing 2.8 lbs this week. It's just really hard not to look at it as "ONLY 2.8 lbs" when it seems I have so far to go. However, studies have shown that a loss of 1 to 2 pounds a week is ideal for health and for maintaining loss in the future.

I counted Points (using the Weight Watcher's method) this week and walked every day except one. I even got to eat out twice and don't remember feeling deprived or physically hungry at all. Those things considered, a 2.8 lb loss looks GREAT!

Keep the comments coming! They all help inspire me.

1 comment:

  1. You can do this! Me and mom can try to help you through it instead of making you be "bad". We can all help each other. If all of us are helping eachother I think that it will be much easier. I am so proud of you and I know that you can do this!!! Stay strong!

    Love, Angie

    ReplyDelete