Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Third Week in Review

Previous Week's Weight: 314.8
This Week's Weight: 317.8
GAIN This Week :( : +3
Pounds Gone for Good: -2.2

Please forgive me for the late weekly review post. I went out of town for the weekend to celebrate my 5th Wedding Anniversary and have had a hard time getting back into the groove of "normal life." Also, I'm sure the fact that I gained 3 lbs. didn't encourage me to hurry and post the bad news. Why did I gain? Well, mostly because I went away for the weekend and chose not to count points while I was gone. Obviously, I have a lot of work to do in figuring out how to handle myself during special occasions. I did have a plan, but it did not come together as I hoped. I'm trying not to beat myself up, but it's hard not to. It is SO discouraging to have a gain that it's VERY hard to get back on the plan. But, I did, on Monday. I have to admit that it does feel really good to be in control again!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Melodie,

    Thanks for inviting me to join your blog - this is my first. I am thrilled that you are continuing on WW. I know it is discouraging when you gain but just get back on plan - like you did and don't beat yourself up. It is important to have celebrations like your wedding anniversary and it really is a challenge eating out and trying to stay with your points because many times you have no idea what is being put in the food. You just have to do the best you can. If you hang in there with the program you will meet your goal. Thanks for the pics of Nic also.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up! Each day is a new day, a new beginning.

    ReplyDelete